North West Interactive Healthcare Fund
GM AHSN is currently calling for applications to the second round of the North West Interactive Healthcare Fund, which was launched in 2014 in conjunction with Creative England. The initiative, which has already supported four businesses across Manchester and Liverpool, asks applicants to focus on projects that focus on the following:
- Innovation in healthier living
- Improvements in outcomes for patients with cardiovascular disease or those at risk of it
- Support for the arrangement of care for someone with complex requirements that needs to access multiple services
- Integration of health and social care to facilitate self-management; care planning and delivery, commissioning; research and economic growth
- Improvements in medication, safety and optimisation
Gary Leeming, Associate Director of Informatics at GM AHSN said: "The GM AHSN is pleased to have worked in partnership with Creative England on a fund that will help stimulate ideas and innovation in line with our vision for a more connected and healthy society in the Greater Manchester area and beyond. This has been a great opportunity for us to build better links between our creative enterprises and the NHS to design new applications and ways of working."
Find out more about the North West Interactive Healthcare Fund on the Creative England website.