Zoom in and out of the map below, and click the icons to see which organisations are part of GM AHSN.
GM AHSN is one of 15 Academic Health Science Networks across England: Spreading innovation, improving health, generating economic growth.
- We are catalysts for the spread of innovation at pace and scale - improving health, generating economic growth and helping facilitate change across whole health and social care economies
- We connect regional networks of NHS and academic organisations, local authorities, the third sector and industry - responding to the diverse needs of our patients and populations through partnership and collaboration
- We create the right environment for relevant industries to work with the health and social care system.
Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network covers Greater Manchester, East Lancashire Trust and East Cheshire.
Our delivery programmes continue to focus on:
- Implementation of health improvement work that delivers both improved patient outcomes and cost effectiveness
- Wealth creation and innovation
- The enablement of research
- Delivery of a world class informatics architecture